The days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer, which means we are ready to start enjoying our Outdoor Rooms. Here’s a simple maintenance checklist you can follow to ensure you get hours of enjoyment outside this Spring.
- Remove cobwebs and dust from TV vents
- Remove muddobber (wasp) activity from TV mounts and screw holes
- Remove muddobber (wasp) activity from outdoor speakers
- Clean dust and cobwebs from outdoor furniture
- Clean dust buildup from ceiling fan blades
- Remove misting nozzles and soak in a lime scale removal solution
- Inspect and replace damaged o-rings for high-pressure misting systems
- Connect misting system supply lines and turn on with nozzles removed to flush out any debris
- Reinstall misting nozzles and verify operation
- Lubricate motorized shade mechanism and track
These simple recommendations will ensure you have an enjoyable outdoor season.